Fast Mobile Patrol Response In Marked Security Cars
Peak Security offers the best mobile patrol security service available in the intermountain area. Our coverage areas include:
Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo (And cities all along the Wasatch front)
Boise, Meridian, Nampa
Why do I need guard patrol service?
At times the best security solution is a patrolling guard. These guards patrol an area in our marked patrol vehicles. With the Peak Security logo, ultra-bright LED patrol lights, and vigilant guards criminals are sure to be deterred.
In many situations an hourly patrol of our client’s property is sufficient. In other cases, a patrolling guard may just be supplemental to stationary guards. A guard patrol can be an armed guard or an unarmed guard depending on the client’s needs.
- Security guard patrols can be armed or unarmed.
- Patrolling security guards can cover more areas than stationary guards.
- Guard patrols can be on foot, personal vehicle, or one of Peak Security’s marked patrol cars.
PEAK GUARDIAN – A Peak exclusive software
Peak Guardian is a real time reporting tool allowing Peak to report incidents, respond to tasks, and scan checkpoints instead of writing paper reports. While in the field, Security Officers can take pictures, record audio files, and add notes to generate reports in a quick, easy process. All information is available on-line to Peak’s clients. Reports track data, analyze trends providing Peak the important information needed to better manage its accounts.
- Patrol Management Solution
- Each Peak Security patrol vehicle is equipped with a vehicle mounted tablet that tracks the whereabouts of Patrol Officers.
- Using GPS technology, a client’s property is GEO fenced tracking when the Patrol Officer arrives and departs from the property. Instructions (Post Orders) specific to each site are displayed on the screen when Officer arrives requiring a report be input for later on-line retrieval.
- Our 24 hour UL dispatch center has visibility and direct communication with all patrol vehicles.