Peak Security Transport was established January 1, 2011. Peak transports behavioral health patients from one facility to another in the treasure valley of Idaho, Eastern Idaho and Wyoming. Peak has contracted with several hospitals to move patients in a timely and safe fashion from one location to another. Peak has developed a program that has become the Gold Standard for Behavioral Health patient transports in Idaho and Wyoming.
Why Peak Transport?
From January 1, 2011, to present, we have:
* Transported over 6700 patients for our clients without any injuries to patients or transport staff.
* We continue filling requests from entities all over Idaho for our services.
* We are continuing to grow our services throughout the Western region.
* Peak takes pride in hiring the right personnel to meet the needs of all our clients.
* Peak provides transport vehicles which are equipped to ensure that our patients are transported in a safe and dignified manner.